Who are we looking for?
Someone who is :
- Willing to lead by example
- Go the extra mile for their team
- Appreciate and value the most important people – our caregivers
- Lives been ‘Carer-Centric’
- Promote a high quality of work life balance
- Wanting to make a real difference
With experience in leadership and management within the care sector, we need someone who has demonstrated the ability to consistently improve services in line with Care Quality Commission’s standards, showing a clear understanding of what ‘outstanding’ care looks like. We believe that too often care managers don’t get chance to manage because they are delivering care. We have a solution to the shortages of care workers which will free you up to be an awesome manager! You will help build a work family where everyone is valued as an individual, whilst creating and maintaining a culture of performance and excellence. With your innate kindness, you will create a point of much-needed support for families and provide life-changing services for clients. You will make a difference in people’s lives, one by one.
- A professional social work qualification or relevant NVQ at Level 4, such as health and social care (adults).
- Experience of managing and leading a team
- Valid driving licence
- Being Awesome!
To apply for this job please visit www.visiting-angels.co.uk.